The Ki-Atsu Institute provides several educational programs for those who wish to serve the public in the Ki-Atsu Method. The Ki-Atsu Method addresses the needs of those who wish to train for a new career, therapists who need continuing education, or those who merely wish to increase their knowledge.
Courses of study include Jyotish & Ayurveda, Ashtanga Yoga & Yoga Nidra and Meditation, with continuing education courses being offered for Massage Therapists, Pilates & Yoga Instructors, as well as Ayurvedic Practitioners. Workshops and courses are also available to the general public, including Ayurvedic Food preparation, Partner Yoga and Meditation & Thai Massage to name a few.
The Ki-Atsu Method of Education online offers CEC's for students needing to renew their State and National Licenses for NCBTMB, NAMA, and Yoga Alliance. Ki-Atsu also offers complete Certification programs and teacher training courses in: Ayurveda and Yoga. Ki-atsu Institute is a Licensed Post Secondary School in the State of Nevada.
The Ki-Atsu Method provides several educational programs for those who wish to serve the public in the Ki-Atsu Method. The Ki-Atsu Method addresses the needs of those who wish to train for a new career, therapists who need continuing education, or those who merely wish to increase their knowledge. Courses of study include Jyotisha, Ayurveda, Yoga, and Pancha Karma Therapies, with continuing education courses being offered for Massage Therapists, Ayurveda Practitioners, Yoga Instructors, and Jyotishis. Workshops & courses are also available to the general public, including Raw Food preparation, Partner Yoga & Thai massage to name a few. Many of the continuing education programs and training for the practitioner courses can now be completed online, using our state of the art educational software. For complete Teacher Training programs, internships will be available onsite at the Ki-Atsu Studio, once requirements have been completed.
- The Ki-Atsu Institute for Healing Arts LLC is approved by the National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage & Bodywork (NCBTMB) as a continuing education Approved Provider.
- The Massage Therapy courses are approved by NCBTMB, and allows the student to become eligible for recertification by meeting their CEU requirements.
- The Yoga Teacher Training Program is a 200 hr program recognized by Yoga Alliance and allows you to become a RYT through Yoga Alliance
- the Ki-Atsu Ayurvedic Health and Lifestyle consutant program is a 600 hr program approved by NAMA and allows the graduate to counsel clients from an Ayurvedic perspective. The student will also be instructed in the Ki-Atsu Diagnostic program allowing them to use this patient mangement system, as well as facilitating program reports and continued follow up visits.
- Ki Florence-David, AD,VAC, CAS, PKS, RYT, LMT Jyotish Prabhakara is also a recognized Tutor of Jyotish through ACVA
The Ki-Atsu Institute for Vedic Sciences would like to invite you to experience a revolutionary online approach to natural, holistic well being using the ancient tools from the Vedic Sciences.
- Online Education
The website presents clients and practitioners the opportunity to enroll in online courses in order to learn new information, techniques and modalities to enhance their practice. These online courses also provides students the opportunity to receive credits for continuing education units.
- The Ki-Atsu Ayurvedic Diagnostic.
The Ki-Atsu Ayurvedic Diagnostic is an interactive website that assists therapists in managing & treating clients/patients from an Ayurvedic perspective. The Ki-Atsu Ayurvedic Diagnostic is a powerful, indispensable tool for any Holistic practice, that places the vast stores of knowledge contained in the Vedic teachings at the fingertips of the therapist.
The Ki-Atsu Institute for Vedic Science’s Ayurvedic Diagnostic is a one of a kind tool, that takes the wealth of complex information that encompasses the Vedic sciences, and distills it into results that are easily comprehendible for the therapist, while providing the necessary depth and sensitivity to provide genuine, practical and useful guidance in improving and maintaining health and well-being.
- Ki-Atsu Jyotish Illustrator
The website also presents the practitioner with the opportunity to use this program to illustrate some of the complex concepts from Jyotish (Vedic Astrology), to help their clients/patients with visual illustrations which makes these concepts easier to comprehend and use in their lives.
- The Yoga Teacher Training Program is open to anyone over eighteen years of age who is interested in becoming a Yoga Instructor. Graduates of the Yoga Teacher Training Program will be able to register with the Yoga Alliance as an instructor from a 200 hour program.
- The Asian Bodyworker and Neurotransformations courses are open to all therapists . Some of the courses in these programs are open to Yoga and Pilates Instructors, and to the public. The courses are designed to enhance the therapist's knowledge about specific massage modalities. The Asian Bodyworker courses are designed to enhance the participant's knowledge of massage modalities that are associated with and originated in the Far East.
- The Neurotransformations courses are designed to enhance the participant's knowledge the mind-body connection and how the body's structure and aberrations are tied to emotional issues in the client's past. The classes will teach the participant to assess the client both physically and emotionally, and techniques to address each area. The classes which make up the Asian Bodyworker and Neurotransformations courses are all approved by the National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage and Bodyworker to provide continuing education credit, thus a student who needs continuing education credit for his or her National Certification renewal can use these classes to fulfill these requirements.
- National Certification Board for Massage and Therapeutic Bodywork NCBTMB
- NAMA- National Ayurvedic Medical Association
- Yoga Alliance
- ACVA-American College of Vedic Astrology
- CVA-Council on Vedic Astrology